I know, 2 slide shows in a row, what am I thinking? I have so many pics & so little time to post them just right. This one has a few stories behind it so I will bore you with all the little details. We played in the snow again today although it was much deeper last week therefore much much softer!!! How do I know this you ask? I hate to admit, but I ate it pretty hard a few times. It was hilarious. I haven't laughed that much for a while. Becca hit hard while she was having her first "ski" lesson. You could totally hear the air being knocked out of her. She is a bit stiff, but ok. We had the battle of the Justin's going on for most of the day as well. They spent most if not all of the day trying to dump each other off the tube or sled. It was a pretty even match until Greg started driving then they both flew a couple times. Ha Ha. The best of the day would have to be when Gary...the diet Pepsi taker from a previous post...took me & Bec for a spin. Try as he might he didn't dump us until the end. Let me describe the scene for you, the Rhino was parked at the so called starting line with the sled tied behind it, not a big deal it was off to the side & out of the way. Well, we got going a bit faster than Gary anticipated and we ran over the sled and totally hooked around the back of the Rhino. Luckily the rope hit the Rhino flipping us around it and off the tube. We both had our faces covered & so didn't see it coming. We both were laughing hysterically scaring poor Gary to death and everyone watching. Let's just say it could have been a lot worse than hitting hard snow! All in all a fabulous fun filled day in the SNOW!!!
A little technical diffuculty posting the slide show....if you want to see the pics click on the link and it will take you to them.
http://www.slide.com/r/jPDBNZHZ0z_VIg6AYgPIAOve85ROCtcn?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Fun in the SNOW!
Posted by Hilary at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Sounds like a BLAST! It looks like you had a great Christmas. How is your mom feeling since her surgery?
It look like fun, but so, so, so cold!! I am a total whimp these days! I am glad that you didn't get hurt with the wrapping around the Rhino experience...scary! Post more pictures...you know that we can't see those slide shows here! :)
Stacey
Post a Comment