I got to spend the weekend with my little buddy, Braxton. He always makes my heart melt everytime I hang with him. We spent the day in Snows Canyon. It was so nice to see the blue sky & sunshine. I apologize in advance for all the pics, but I wanted to get them all in.

First pose of our outing...

Brax loved it from the minute we step on

More Kodak moments

You are never to old to get your hands dirty

He had totally just face planted on the way down the hill, but look at that smile

HaPpY hApPy FeEt!

No words needed....

Time to leave, no one was really happy about it :(

Believe me when I say that the red sand was everywhere.(It's still in my car)

So pretty

Sue & Brax

Climbing on the rocks

Who says you can't hike in flip flops...
I have to say that there was a time that I was so sick of red sand & rocks, I couldn't wait to get away. What was I thinking? I guess you can take the girl out of the red sand but you can't take the red sand out of the girl.
0 comments:
Post a Comment