Friday, September 18, 2009

Time is flying by....

Remember the days of the paper chains....I loved getting the colored paper, glue, and scissors out, sitting down and putting the chain together. Most often it was a countdown to Christmas chain. Life has changed just a bit, but the excitement of the chain & the countdown has not lost it's magic. The countdown isn't for Christmas, but for my very own wedding.

As much as I'd like to pull out the paper & get to work, time just won't permit that right now. So I will have to make do with this picture and a post!
As of today there are 18 days until the big day. I so can't believe it is right around the corner. So many changes have taken place in my life this last year. The most fabulous of all would be Jacob coming into my life. Who knew blind dates really worked out? Never say never...
I have become a St George resident again. I really didn't think I would end up back in Utah's Dixie, but I couldn't be happier. Jacob & I found a townhome that we both love and are closing on a few days before or after the wedding depending on a few things. We will be living by the Southgate golf course right behind the Ford dealership. I am so looking forward not only to starting a life with Jacob, but also setting up a home together.
We took the bridal pictures and most of the wedding pictures this week. We had a really good time & the weather was perfect for our photo shoot. We spent most of our time on temple square and then inside the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Signe & Nick Adams were amazing to work with & made it so much fun. I can't wait to see how the pictures turned out! I know I have been lost from the blogging world lately, but as you can see my life has been quite exciting lately. I will post pics and all the details of the next few weeks as soon as I can.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting that your wedding is just around the corner!!! I am so excited for you and Jacob you will make such a fabulous couple! Love ya tons Suga