Another story from the ballpark. . .it is the happening place to be in Salem on a Tuesday night! There is a green electrical box that is probably 5 feet tall and 3 feet wide that seems to scream "Climb on me" No it wasn't me it was screaming this to, but to every child under the age of ten. There were 3 in particular that we were watching last night. A bro & sis & their chubby(I say that not making fun of him, just describing him) little friend. The bro & sis get up just fine, but needless to say the chubby friend struggles. We watched the chubby boy try & try to get up on the box. When I say try, I mean he tried everything. He finally resorted to moving the big black garbage cans around and around until he found just the right spot. After a good ten minutes he made it to the top. He was breathing a bit hard, but he was quite satisfied that he had made it to the top. We heard him tell his friend,"it wasn't that hard to get up here!" I guess a little determination & perserverence go along way. Life lesson: The journey isn't as hard as it seems once you've reached the destination!

Luckily, I had my phone & snapped these great shots. I thought of goonies & the chubby boy who always had candy. "Hey you guys!"





3 comments:
LOL HA HA HA LOVE THE LITTLE "CHUBBY" BOY! I WANNA SQUEEZE HIS CHEEKS!
The one game I miss has all the excitement! I am sure he will be at the next game. Hopefully he will do it again! GREAT songs by the way. Love ya tons!
Such a great story! "Hey you guys..."
Post a Comment