Four places I visit over & over: 1.The Brindleys 2.St George 3.The Mall 4.Salmon Pharmacy(I know it's work, but I'm there every day) Four People who e-mail-txt me regularly:(i changed it a bit) 1.Lindsay 2.Heather 3.Erin 4.Amber 5.Kristin Four favorite foods: 1.Mexican/Cafe Rio 2.Pasta 3.Chocolate 4. Chips & salsa Four places I'd rather be: 1.Hawaii 2.Heathers property in Salina Canyon 3.Disneyland-happiest place on earth :) 4.Did I mention Hawaii? Four movies I'd watch over & over: 1.Greys Anatomy 2.Hairspray 3. 27 Dresses 4.Pride & Prejudice Four Bands/Groups I love to listen to: 1.Fall out boy 2.Rihanna 3.Daughtry 4.Tim Mcgraw Four People I am tagging: 1. Amber 2.Stacey 3.Ashton 4.Kristin Have fun ladies!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Thats not very nice.
We are so texting queens! I thought you were going to post more pics! Hello its not like your busy or anything! Ha Ha Ha
I am going to post the pics tonite so keep checking. . .my day goes so much faster when we txt.
By the way what in the is the brindleys? Am i clueless or just so not a country campin girl?
No you are so not clueless. . .the Brindley's is my sisters family. It's my second home!
Post a Comment