Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Erin's big day

I went to my friend Erin's wedding this last weekend. It was one of the flippin cutest weddings I have been to! Not only did she look gorgeous, everything was so fun. The day started out pretty rainy and cold, so I was nervous it would ruin her plans being that the wedding and reception was outside. The weather took a turn for the better & all was well. My fave part, besides the yummy treats, fun cake(mad hatter) , and the cute guy singing, was that she had little bags on each table and candy that you could fill and take home. I know, flippin cute, right? It really was a beautiful reception. Erin all your hard work & stress paid off!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks friend! The wedding did turn out to be almost perfect! Ha Ha HA you know I picked out a million things that were not so perfect, but in all it tured out great! But if I were you so go to hawii!