Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My newest addiction!

I know I said i was hooked on blogs....well it's now a full fledged addiction! Almost everyone I know has a blog. I have spent hours online looking not only at friends blogs, but their friends as well. I am a blog stalker. What can I say, I might have a problem. I don't think there is a 12 step program for this newest addiction of mine. A guy I work by is addicted to MickeyD's french fries. He admitted it to us one day. For fun Kristin, my friend that I work with, and I decided to be funny and put an empty fry container on his car. It took us about a week to find out which car he drove. Kristin found out so we went & stuck the container on his windshield. It only took him bout a half an hour to realize it was us. He came next door & we all had a good laugh. Most of you may not find this funny. . . .we thought we were hilarious. The sad thing is we still are laughing about it! I'm way off the subject, but I was trying to show that addiction happens to all of us. I have many as you can see by my little header. Don't judge to harshly. . .I don't see me stopping anytime soon!

1 comments:

KW said...

Hahaha,I am still laughing about the french fries and don't worry I have an addiction to blogs as well!