Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wicked & loving it!




Im finally going to see Wicked! I can't believe it. I have wanted to see it for a few years now & haven't ever seemed to make it there. I am going to Cali with my sister in law in August & we got tickets. Woo Hoo!!!! I will for sure tell all about it when I get back, but I just had to share my way exciting news.

5 comments:

Topham Family said...

That is super exciting...how fun will that be!! So...dinner we should plan that sometime soon!!

Erin said...

You are going to have so much fun!I hope you love it!

KW said...

I am so jealous, not fair!

Prisbreys' said...

Hil, hope you have alot of fun, I want to see it. Never get enough time to take time... CRAZY LiFe!!!
Hope you don't mind me stocking your blog, thanks for finding me.
Kirsten

Paul and Stacey said...

You need to tell me all about it! We need posts! Stacey