
I'm a little late. . .story of my life! We were able to go back to Salina over the 4th. No fireworks, no crowds, no Miley, NO PROBLEM!!! We spent the day on the 4 wheelers trying to make it around the Loop again. Let's just say we had a few set backs along the way.
A flat tire always puts a damper on thingsLuckily they were prepared with a fix it kit & compressor.

We got caught in a down pour. We huddled under the tarp & waited out the storm. This is after we had turned around to head back. That's right, no loop for us again.
STAMPEDE!
Those trying to run this cattle drive were not happy to see us drive up. We patiently waited for the herd to pass on by.
We finally made it back to camp & after a little baseball game we got in our pj's and hung out by the fire.

Yes we are dancing on the table. We started out just trying to get away from the dog, we figured we couldn't let the oppurtunity pass us by. We made the best of it and danced it out. Notice we didn't let go of our treats or diet coke. We know whats important.




3 comments:
Hil-
I have had nightmares about those Salina Canyon stampedes! They really do just take over the road and it is scary. Even though you had rain it looks like you had lots of fun! Stacey
Hilary,
I love your BLOG! It's the cutest one I've ever seen! I am so excited to be able to keep in touch!
See you soon!
Teresa
Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment