


My Friday night consisted of chasing fires. Some people chase tornados, we chased the Payson fire. I will admit the pictures are pretty stellar. I will also admit I am not the one who took them. My mom, the photographer in the family, made us stop & wait until they kicked us out so she could get the pics. It was pretty intense. In the half hour we were there I can't believe how much & how fast it spread. It's scary to think of the power that fire has. I felt bad for the firefighters up on the mountain. They have a long night ahead of them! It's a darn good thing we have them.




2 comments:
Yeah that was a nasty fire! My dad and brother in law actually saved a couple houses up on the mountain. It was really scary to go up the next day and see where they were!! Thank heavens for firefighters though!!! By the way...awesome pics!!
Wow! That was scary...what great pictures. Stacey
Post a Comment