I finally made it! I can't even say enough times how amazing it was!!!! The actors who were in the LA Show were so talented. I don't want to tell to much & ruin the story, but Gulinda & Elphaba were unbelieveable. SO SO talented.
This is Cherise & I inside the Pantages Theatre waiting for it to start. The theatre was so beautiful.
I took this picture of the stage from my purse so they wouldn't make me erase it. The ushers were all over the place watching for cameras & flashes. You can't really see it but there is a dragon at the top of the stage that would had steam coming from its nose at different parts of the show. Not the best quality pic but I thought it turned out ok.Me & Cherise again across the street from the theatre.
This isn't the greatest picture but I had to put it in. I loved it.






1 comments:
I am so jealous! I want to go so bad now.
Post a Comment