Have you ever done anything, not because you wanted to but only because you could? Lindz & I did at the concert. As we were walking in we saw the line where you go get the wristbands so you can buy beer. Seeing that we were both 21 we decided to hop in line and get us one.
We had no intention of using them to get a beverage we just got one because we could. It's always funny when I get ID. No one believes I am as old as I am.(don't get me wrong I am so not complaining) They look at my ID then they look at me, look at the ID & back at me. Repeating this process a few times. After finally deciding that yes I was over 21, they gave me the wrist band.
So moral of this story....there isn't one actually....we did it just because we could!




3 comments:
I do things just because I can too, a lot of the time they have no point but I do it anyway.
That is so funny...you two are hilarious!!
Hil,
You and Lindz are funny girls. I am only so sad I wasn't with you to get the coveted wrist band (only they wouldn't I.D. me) I still act 21 but looks mid 40-yish! I so miss you and Sue!!!
Well, I'm hitting my chest and doing our sign....Europe 09!
Love you,
Lisa Hales
Post a Comment