The big move has happened & we are slowly getting settled in. I know I mentioned earlier that I hate moving...I do hate it...but it all went pretty smoothly. Thanks to all the help we had! We couldn't have done it with out you all. In the midst of all the lifting, packing, loading, unloading, & unloading we did have a little fun.

Cassidy & Alexis had a blast playing in all the empty boxes. Usually it's the big appliance boxes that are the hit, but not with these two. Produce boxes rocked that day.

This would be Josh dressed up in Sue's Civil Air Patrol uni. It was hilarious! I missed getting the pic of him in the maroon dress....it was dead sexy!

Yes, this is Sue after a long weekend of moving. The picture says it all.
1 comments:
so hil where did you move to. keep me posted.
Post a Comment