Friday, October 10, 2008

Dead bodies. . .oh my

A couple Saturdays ago, Lindz, Becca, Sue, & myself headed up to the big city of Salt Lake. Our main objective was the Body World exhibit at The Leonardo. I was a bit apprehensive, but so wanted to go. It was so amazing. To actually see real bodies that way & how everything fits together & where it all belongs was crazy cool.
Outside the Leonardo, we stopped for a photo op. I had to put at least one image on. It was hard to choose with all the cool one to pick from. I totally recommend going if you get the chance. Word of warning....you see everything. I don't recommed taking little ones on this adventure.

1 comments:

Teresa Jordan said...

I've heard this is amazing. I've got to get up to see it. Our friends went in Vegas and loved it. We miss you guys. Let's get together soon.