I love Mt Timpanogos , I really truely love looking at it. As the seasons change its fun to look up & see whats happening on the Mtn. I do however take a little offense when I come out of work & look up to see the first snow of the season dusting the peaks. I'm not ready to say goodbye to my flip flops and rolling down my car windows. In fact I think I am in denial. No matter how I try to hide from the fact that winter is coming, winter is coming. Sad but true....My only question is What happened to fall?
Friday, October 10, 2008
So long summer!
I love Mt Timpanogos , I really truely love looking at it. As the seasons change its fun to look up & see whats happening on the Mtn. I do however take a little offense when I come out of work & look up to see the first snow of the season dusting the peaks. I'm not ready to say goodbye to my flip flops and rolling down my car windows. In fact I think I am in denial. No matter how I try to hide from the fact that winter is coming, winter is coming. Sad but true....My only question is What happened to fall?
Posted by Hilary at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment