So I've been tagged to tell six random things that most people don't know about me. I am rebelling & only telling 5. The truth is I could only think of 5. Here goes. . . 1. I love learning about how medications work & what they do for you. I know, this isn't that random because I do work in a pharmacy, but I really think it is so cool how one tiny little pill or medication can do such amazing things. Totally geeky...what can I say. 2. I so love camping in a tent. I love listening to it rain when camping in a tent too. There is really nothing like that pitter pat sound while you are all snuggled down in your blankets. Let me clarify that just a bit. I love camping in a tent when I have access to a bathroom. I am not a squatter, nor will I ever be one. I will leave it at that. :) 3. I am such a klutz. Most of you know this about me. I have a hard time not running into things. Just last week I smashed my toes, yes thats right my toes, with my car door. Hello....klutz of the year! Heather & I joke that it's genetic because we are both so "graceful". It is easier that way, we have some one to blame! 4. I hate whistling. Not just because I can't do it, but it drives me crazy. My grandma Ritamom used to whistle all the time & I don't remember it bothering me then. Now its a whole other story. Some people have a problem with chalkboard & fingernails, me I have issues with whistling. 5. My toes always have to be painted. I can't stand to look at my feet & have them be naked. Bright fun colors are much more fun to look at. Laugh all you want! I tag Amber, Lindz, Kristin, Stacey, & Candice.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh so you are tagging me, I will try and think of some things. I know how much whistling bugs you... it drives you crazy!!! haha
I LOVE Showtune Saturday night! I guess loved, since we don't get that station here. I used to clean the house while listening, singing along to the ones I knew. I love musicals too.
dearest sweet heart you only have five things... not six. just thought I would let ya know and I promise I will get to mine soon. Homework is very time consuming!!! :)
Hilary-
You should know that I am not very creative on tags. I will try to think of something though. Stacey
Post a Comment