Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I hate moving!

Just a quick post to let every one know why I haven't updated the blog for a while. We have been getting ready to move & can I just say how much moving SUCKS! Sorry about the word but I totally hate everything about it. I know that it's not anyones favorite thing to do & that I should just buck up and accept the fact that it has to be done, but come on people it really does bite. I really just needed to vent for a minute, so I apologize to all those reading this who had to read my whiny poor poor me moment. We were lucky enough to find a place that was still in Salem. I am happy about that but sad that I will have to change wards again. You just start feeling comfortable & actually knowing most of the people and then you get the chance to do it again. Count your blessings....right. Don't think my blogging days are over I just have been a bit preoccupied for the last little bit. I will post sme pics of the new place as soon as we get in and settled.

2 comments:

JoElle said...

We're thinking of putting our place on the market and just the thought of packing up boxes and moving is overwhelming. I so want to get into a house, but I wish we were able to get a moving company to do it. Good luck.

Teresa Jordan said...

We need your new address so we can drop by and say hi. BTW...do you have a Facebook account?