What do you get when a crow bar and a door meet? Well, ask the boneheads that tried to use one on the pharmacy door. That's right. Someone tried to pry their way into the pharmacy early monday morning. They totally ruined the door, but luckily before they got the dead bolt open the alarm went off. Let me tell you from experience, the alarm is the most awful sound I have ever heard. I would totally run away if I heard it too. Brent had to "Macguiver"the door until he could get it replaced today. I have to say it really did the trick! I hope whoever tried to break in gets caught and gets more than a slap on the wrist. I have to say that I am so so so glad they didn't come in during business hours!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Macguiver would be proud.
What do you get when a crow bar and a door meet? Well, ask the boneheads that tried to use one on the pharmacy door. That's right. Someone tried to pry their way into the pharmacy early monday morning. They totally ruined the door, but luckily before they got the dead bolt open the alarm went off. Let me tell you from experience, the alarm is the most awful sound I have ever heard. I would totally run away if I heard it too. Brent had to "Macguiver"the door until he could get it replaced today. I have to say it really did the trick! I hope whoever tried to break in gets caught and gets more than a slap on the wrist. I have to say that I am so so so glad they didn't come in during business hours!
Posted by Hilary at 7:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I still laugh everytime I see that picture although it's not funny that they tried to break in. So glad we weren't there!
When are people going to stop trying to break into that place? Seriously...glad you guys weren't there though!
So funny story about that. My brother almost got arrested for that break-in. Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time!!
Post a Comment