Monday, September 1, 2008

So long summer!

We went camping again for Labor day weekend. I know, surprise surprise. We headed to Heather's property for the last time this year. As always we had a blast. The weather had other plans for us though. Sat started out chilly but warmed up enough that we were able to hop on the 4 wheelers and head to Scotumpah. I was shocked to see how much it had gone down since July. (notice the 1st pic). The weather didn't stay sunny for us. It poured sat night & sunday stayed cloudy and cold. We relaxed & just chilled. Reading, napping, playing cards. I so love camping, you can just hang out no worries. It was magnificent!
Becca & I riding in what was Scotumpah... Chillin...notice Amber is doing homework. YUCK! Sunday afternoon nap. I so love a good nap

Becca...no caption needed. Mon the clouds were so low it was crazy. It felt like winter. Me & Bec's shelter from the storm.

Taking the tent down. Always a sad thing, but in the rain so not fun. Our days in Acord Lakes are over, at least for this year. You never know what the winter will bring...

3 comments:

KW said...

Looks like you guys had a great time even in the rain!

Justin and Amber said...

Good Times!! I am so sad they are OVER for the year. Lets start the count down until next year I guess!

Topham Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun, but COLD!!