
My friend Erin found the best new yogurt place. Its called Hello Yogurt & it's scrumptious!!!It's by Outback in Orem kind of hidden in the corner. You go in & you pick the size you want & the flavor of yogurt then they have yummy toppings that you can put on. We are talking candy bars, fruit, jelly beans, cookies, delicious syrups....Did I mention it's self serve. Thats right, you get to put all the yummy goodness on all by yourself. So whatever you are feeling like that day or if you want a little of everything, you can totally have it your way. (Way better than the BK) I will admit I have been twice in the last 2 days & I will probably go again tomorrow. I may need an intervention.
No 2 yogurts are the same! Deliciouso!!!
3 comments:
CAN YOU SAY OBSESSED! I LOVE LOVE LOVE HELLO YOGURT! I WAS KIDDING ABOUT POSTING THE 2 UGLY ONES I SAID THAT BECAUSE THEY ARE SO NASTY LOOKING! YOURS LOOKED SO YUMMY AND GOOD MINE LOOKED SO SLOPPY AND NASTY LOL OH WELL IT IS DELISOUS NO MATTER WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! I AM SO GOING TONIGHT AFTER THE OUTBACK!
That looks yummy!! We need to go out to dinner sometime!!
I have been so sad ever since Pudding on the Rice went out of business, so I'll have to try this out!
What is going on with your house? When do you have to move out? Let us know so we can help you!
Post a Comment