This past weekend was the opening weekend of the archery hunt. To us this means a weekend in strawberry. It was different for us this year because the Walkers stayed at their cabin & none of the Brindleys made it up. Dan & Cherise came up from St George & Holly & her fam made the trek up. We were few in numbers but still managed to have a good time. With all the treats & great food Blaine made we, ok I, pretty much ate all weekend long! You got to love the bow hunt. Dan was the lucky one & got his deer on the first morning. Spence, Holly's(i want to say little boy, but he's so not anymore) son, was able to hunt for the first time this year. All in all a fun weekend in Strawberry!







1 comments:
Looks like so much fun!!! I am so sad I missed it!!! Maybe next year!
Post a Comment