Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Breaking Dawn!

The book that we've all been waiting for & the reason we went to Cali! Cherise was able to get us tickets to the book signing. Stephenie Meyer had the lead singer for Blue October, Justin Furstenfeld, sing a few songs and then she came out & answered questions for the audience. After the Q & A portion of the evening, she brought Justin back out & explained why the the songs meant so much to her & how they fit in with the book. To our surprise the balcony, where we were sitting, were the first ones to get their book signed. We still waited for a while, but not as long as we could have. It was a pretty cool night. I was worried it would be a bunch of "freaky" fans going crazy & screaming "I love Stephenie Meyer" all night. I am happy to inform you not one person yelled "I love Stephenie Meyer." After hearing her talk & the devotion she has to her writing & this series, I am a bigger fan than I was before. Here are a few pics from that night. The other girls have some other shots & as soon as I get them I will put them on.
The shirts Sue made for us to wear. It's her favorite saying...how could you resist with the vampires & all.
Cherise & I waiting for the fun to start. Rachel, Cherise, me, & Jackie

Justin Furstenfeld...he was nervous, but he rocked it!

Justin & Stephenie doing there thang.

Some of the pictures are blurry...Sorry.

3 comments:

Justin and Amber said...

I totally would have yelled that if I was there!

KW said...

You have to wear that shirt to work!

MJ said...

You are so lucky! I wanted to go to that so bad. Oh, to be young and single again.