We all have pet peeves, right? This is one of my biggest. This is what I found one day when I went into the bathroom at work. I just don't understand how hard it is to change the roll of toilet paper. If you go to all the trouble to get the new roll out take the time to put it on the holder, not on the back of the toilet, not on the floor, not setting on the holder, actually put it on the holder. I saw an episode of Mad about You once that echoed my thoughts exactly. She came out of the bathroom with the toilet paper in one hand and the middle of the holder in the other. She then demonstrated how "to change the toilet paper roll" and said something about how easy it was. It was hilarious. Maybe I am a little neurotic, but seriously who does this?Saturday, October 25, 2008
Seriously....who does this?
We all have pet peeves, right? This is one of my biggest. This is what I found one day when I went into the bathroom at work. I just don't understand how hard it is to change the roll of toilet paper. If you go to all the trouble to get the new roll out take the time to put it on the holder, not on the back of the toilet, not on the floor, not setting on the holder, actually put it on the holder. I saw an episode of Mad about You once that echoed my thoughts exactly. She came out of the bathroom with the toilet paper in one hand and the middle of the holder in the other. She then demonstrated how "to change the toilet paper roll" and said something about how easy it was. It was hilarious. Maybe I am a little neurotic, but seriously who does this?Posted by Hilary at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Oh my gosh! I am laughing so hard, but you are right, who does that??
Post a Comment