Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tag from Stacey

I am a bit special when it comes to these tags. As you will notice I have not finished filling out all of the 8 things in all of the categories. I have tried for 3 days to do it & this is what I have. Love me or hate me, but here it is....I didn't tag anyone this time, but feel free to play along 8 things I am passionate about: 1. ChoCoLatE 2. The Gospel 3. Family 4. An ice cold Diet Coke 5. Reading 6. Friends 7. 8. 8 words/phrase I use often: 1. What the H. (I really just say H...most of the time) 2. Son of a biscuit 3. For the love of 4. Seriously 5.Hmm...interesting 6. Salmon Pharmacy technician speaking 7. Love ya 8. Is it bedtime yet 8 things I want to do before I die: 1. Visit the places on my list below 2. Be a mom 3. Attend a session in all the temples in Utah-then branch out & hit all of them 4. Become a better person 5. Travel 6. See a show on Broadway 7. 8. 8 things I currently want/need: 1. A nap 2. My Car to be paid off 3. A new camera 4. New winter clothes-total want! 5. Chocolate 6. A day off 7. To get my oil changed & tires rotated-yuck! 8. 8 places I want to see or visit: 1. Europe 09 2. New York 3. The Oregon Coast 4. Hawaii 5. Nauvoo 6. Disneyland/Disneyworld-i'm not picky 7. Any tropical island 8. Hershey Pennsylvania-who wouldn't want to see all that chocolate? 8 favorite restaurants: 1. Olive Garden 2. Kneaders 3. Cafe Rio 4. Barry's, Polar Queen, Daley Freeze 5. PF Changs 6. Outback Steakhouse-hello cheese fries 7.Brick Oven 8.Los Hermanos/Mi Ranchito 8 TV shows I like to watch 1. Grey's Anatomy 2. Private Practice 3. The Hills 4. NCIS 5. Privledged 6. CSI-NY 7. Food network 8. TLC

2 comments:

KW said...

I loved the hmm....intersting. It made me laugh!!

Topham Family said...

You seriously make me laugh...we need to go do something sometime!