A shopping we will go....I may not have braved the way way early crowds, but I did get out & shop with them later. Heather, Sue, & Becca headed out around 8am. Some people may say thats a little late, but I still thought it was early. We met Amber at Target, it was her 2nd trip of the day, and got down to business.
The best find of the morning, arm warmers. Yes you heard me right, arm warmers. The next new fad? I guess we will see.
Sue's plum tuckered out and we were just getting started.
At this point we were tired & totally famished. Not a good combination!
Wingers saved the day. We got some popcorn & diet coke in us & the smiles returned. We won't talk about the puddle of sticky soda under our feet or the fact that we waited for EVER for our food or the bee buzzing around our heads. It was a break from the crowds & for that the smiles were even bigger.
Aren't they so cute?
Our last stop of the day was at Cal Ranch. Lindz found this awesome hat & tried it on for us. I must say its a keeper!And so another black Friday has come & gone so that means...
The christmas season has officially begun!





2 comments:
I just love Black Friday...its so much fun!!! :) You guys look like you had fun.
GOOD TIMES!!!!
Post a Comment