Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Blessed Event!

Today Justin, my nephew, blessed his new(ok 2 month old) son, Tanner. It was so great to be there to be a part of such a special day. Again I have a ton of pictures, but I decided to post them instead of make a slide show. Some of you aren't able to see the slide shows, so it's for you that I post all of these pics!
Tanner Justin Brindley. He's a cutie....and i'm not just saying that cause i'm the aunt. How flippin cute are these chubby legs. I love them.
Justin, who wouldn't love that face?
Aunt Lindsay & baby Tanner
Alexis, who I might add did NOT want her picture taken
Heather, the proud grandma, My Dad-great grandpa, & the proud papa
The Happy little family
Like father like son. Did I mention the blessing outfit on Tanner was also worn by Justin when he was blessed.
Heather, grandma Sue, & Baby Tanner & Justin
Great Grandma Sue
The Girls
Sue & Becca
The Justins....a calm moment for them
Heather & Alexis. I don't know what it is about little toes, but Heather absolutely loves them. They are pretty dang cute.
So a ton of pictures not alot of writing to go along with them.

2 comments:

Paul and Stacey said...

I love all the pics! Its fun to place names with faces. Thanks for not placing them on a slide show! Stacey

JoElle said...

I was just thinking about this new baby that I knew was due some time before the end of the year and wondering what it was, and the name etc. What a cutie.