Saturday, January 31, 2009

Does anyone else feel this way????

As much as I love watching the snow fall & being able to play in it, I hate seeing it all dirty on the side of the roads in giant piles of ice & yuck. I think the winter blues are starting to settle in. When you look out side & see the sun shine & blue sky you want it to be nice & warm you walk out. So not the case these past few days.
I am so ready to go from this.....
to this.....

and from these lovely little blasts from the past....

to my favorite form of footwear....

I admit these past few days I have sported the flip flops. That blue sky & sunshine is just calling for my toes to be out. Bring on the warmth!

2 comments:

Topham Family said...

I would have to totally agree with you on this one! Summer needs to come!

Teresa Jordan said...

Amen to this! I have the winter blues SO BAD this year - it's been a long winter.