Many of you know that I have been dating someone for the last 4 months & I have been a total slacker in posting any pics of him,(as I have been told by many of the same people) So, here you go....

This is Jacob. (Isn't he adorable?) Jacob is an incredible man & I think I am a pretty lucky girl to have him in my life!

He's going to kill me when he finds out that I put this pic on. I think it's funny & so Jacob, and since this is my blog I guess it's all good.

I have to say again what a lucky girl I am, I am not biased at all, but I will also ask...how
flippin cute are we?
4 comments:
Okay first of all...I had no idea you were dating him!!! Second of all...you go girl!! :) That is so awesome...we need to meet him in person! So like we should get together sometime! Hope everything is going well for you. :)
I will say it, you guys are so cute together. You look so happy too. LOVE IT! Keep me posted on the details.
I'm so excited for you!!! Congrats and keep us posted.
You guys ARE so stinking CUTE! I heard that you got engaged! I am so HAPPY for you Hilary. When's the big day?
Post a Comment