Wednesday, June 17, 2009

He put a ring on it!

That's right.....Jacob proposed! We are getting married!!!!!! I was so surprised when he got down on one knee I may have gasped. Ok ok...I did gasp. I'm not going to lie there were tears as well. I was so not expecting it. He totally surprised me. He knew I love the beach, it was the perfect place & time.
This is the picture right after he asked. Can we say red rimmed eyes? I did this before he proposed. I just thought it would be cute, little did i know.
So cute!
We all know I love squishing my toes in the sand. Jacob may think I am a bit strange, but he joined in the fun.
Ta DA.....my beautiful sparkly ring. I love this ring. It's so pretty & it sparkles. Of course I love it! These are just a few pics of the beach & our trip to Cali. I wanted to get at least some of them on. I will post the rest sometime soon.

5 comments:

Topham Family said...

How cute...you two make a good match! CONGRATS!!!! :)

KW said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you! And even more excited that it is going to happen in Oct.

Highland 21st Ward said...

Congrats. I am beyond happy and excited for you. I hope you are going to Michelle's shower so I can catch up with you. I am obviously very behind.

JoElle said...

How exciting! Congrats! When's the date? Where? You're going to have to give the run down on this Jacob, where he's from, what he does, how you met etc.

Unknown said...

what an awesome beach you guys made yours!