To say life has been a bit crazy would be an understatement. I am not complaining at all & I wouldn't change a thing, but crazy it is. I guess I should start & give a few more wedding details. Jacob & I are getting married in the Salt Lake Temple on Oct 6. (Yes, it is a Tues) We will have a reception Sat the 10th in LaVerkin & an open house in Salem on Sat the 17th. Invitations will be coming...they are so flipping cute! I can't begin to say how excited & happy I am. I was lucky enough to find a job, pushing pills, in St George so I will be moving back down in about 3 weeks. (Could I have picked a hotter time to go?) So bring on the heat & all that comes with it!
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment