Every year over the 24th we make a trip to the Fiesta Days Rodeo.
If you haven't been, I totally suggest you try it out next
year. This year we didn't actually make it on the 24th, but
the night before. I have to say it was one of the better years! There
were actually a couple bull riders who stayed on for the full 8 secs. Good times!!!

What cute girls....

....does this shot look familiar?

Even cuter girls....

Justin & Alexis...check out her sore eye.

Amber's sporting a new look....the backwards cowgirl hat!
It's going to be all the rage next year.

Sisters....sisters...never were there such adorable sisters

Aww, aren't they a cute couple?
It's the bulls & blood, the dust & mud, it's the roar of a summer crowd...
I am totally miss quoting Garth Brooks, but you get the idea. I may be moving to St George, but don't you worry, I will try to make it "home" for the rodeo.
0 comments:
Post a Comment